WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please take the time to read our terms and conditions for important information on the rules of conduct required to use mallorytocino.com.au.
- By using Our Website, Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- If you purchase products through Our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase.
- Please make sure you agree with these terms and conditions, which you will be directed to read prior to making your purchase.
Services means Sale of Products Our Website means the website mallorytocino.com.au. We / Us means Mallory’s Tocino Jerky (ABN: 71 473 231 207) and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on Our Website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on Our Website or on any linked internally or externally linked digital content.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
- Our Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, Our Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene in any way, or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with Our Website or the Services.
- If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on Our Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene, or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with Our Website or the Services offered, then we may, at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from Our Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Passwords and Logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of Our Website or Services or information offered on Our Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of Our Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on Our Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case We may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other aspects of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us in writing at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of Our Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the externally linked website, it’s contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page, however, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless We have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to Our Website at any time by notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on Our Website or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of, or relating to the use of, Our Website or Services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Queensland.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
Postage and Handling
Postage costs apply to all of our jerky, marinade rub and other products (with the exception of our special 10x 100g pack free postage offer, when available).
We use a cart total, weight based, shipping method. This means that postage is not charged per item, but rather the total weight of all items in your cart.
In most cases, we use Australia Post for deliveries. We use Standard Delivery Prepaid Satchels.
At this time, our up-to-5kg postage costs are:
Small parcel: $10.90.
Medium parcel: $14.80.
Large parcel: $18.65
Extra Large parcel: $22.45
For retail orders over 5kg, we will try and use a combination of prepaid satchels to send your order.
We are guided by Australia Post fees for prepaid satchels, therefor the above stated prices are subject to change without notification, if Australia Post increased their prices.
Wholesale and bulk orders will need to be quoted on postage before purchase.
Read our full Postage and Handling Terms here.
Jerky Deals Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
To enable our customers to try all our jerky flavours, we occasionally provide a free postage offer deal on a combination of ten (10) 100g packs. These are the basic terms and conditions when the deal is active.
1. Free postage applies only to our 100g packs in conjunction with this promotional offer.
2. You must purchase a minimum of 10x 100g packs to receive the free postage. 3. If you add less than 10x 100g packs of Mallory’s Tocino Jerky to your cart, you will be charged full postage. 4. The free postage offer will only trigger if there is more than 10x 100g packs in your cart at checkout. 5. If you purchase a minimum of 10x 100g packs, the free postage only applies to those products. If you add additional items to your cart from other categories (i.e. 300g, 500g or 1kg packs, rubs or marinades) you will be charged postage on those additional items. The free postage will still apply to the 10x 100g packs, but any non-100g jerky packs will incur regular postage fees to send those items.
6. Free postage applies to an unlimited number of 100g packs, as long as there is a minimum of 10 in the cart (i.e. 10x 100g packs = free postage, 15x 100g packs = free postage, 28x 100g packs = free postage, etc.). 7. Your order can contain any combination of 100g flavoured jerky packs.
If you have any questions or need further clarification on our free postage terms and conditions, please contact us.
Refunds, Exchanges and Returns
Mallory’s Tocino Jerky comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, as long as we are contacted within 3 business days of an order being delivered.
If you are not happy with our product after opening, (within 3 business days of your order being delivered) please contact us to discuss your concerns.
If a refund or exchange is approved, we require that the uneaten portion of the product, along with its original packaging, be sent back to us, at your expense.
Once we receive the returned package, we will issue a refund or exchange.
Please contact us before returning the product for details on how our return procedure works or to discuss alternate methods.
Be sure the ‘best before’ or ‘use by’ date on the packet of Mallory’s Tocino Jerky is still valid, and in date, as we can not refund or replace products that have gone past their recommended use-by or best-before dates.
As per Queensland consumer laws, We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt or online order details), as it will be required to receive a refund or exchange.
You can read our full refund and return policy here.