POSTAGE AND HANDLING TERMS
Postage and Handling
- All references to ‘us’ or ‘we’ means Mallorys Tocino owners and staff.
- All references to “you” or “your” means the customer.
- Standard Retail orders are usually processed within 1 business day.
- Made to order, large bulk orders and wholesale orders may have a longer processing and handling time.
- No items will be posted until all funds have cleared.
- Orders are sent via Australia Post in most cases. Occasionally orders may be sent via a courier company.
- Delivery usually takes 3 to 7 business days, depending on your location.
- Shipping applies to all products, and will be calculated at checkout. Occasionally we may have discounted, or free shipping special deals.
- We ship to all locations within Australia.
- International shipping upon application. Contact us to see if we ship our products to your location, and to ask for a postage quote. For all international orders it is your responsibility to make sure Mallorys Tocino Jerky is allowed to be imported into your country before ordering as sales are not refundable.
- We take pride in ensuring our products are packed securely and leave our premises in good condition. We will not be responsible for any delays, lost, stolen or damage to your order once it leaves our premises, during transit. We will however help put you in contact with Australia Post if your package is lost during transit.
- All mail is subject to Australia Post timings and terms and conditions.
Change of delivery address
- At checkout you are able to enter your delivery address for your order. This will be the address we will send your order to.
- If you have supplied an incorrect delivery address, contact us as soon as possible to amend the address.
- The delivery address detail changes can be made up until the order has been processed.
- We will do our best to accommodate all address changes before your order is processed and shipped.
- If you are purchasing jerky or marinades as a gift, we are happy to send the order directly to the gift recipient. Contact us before placing your order, so we can make sure we send it to the correct address.
- Cancellations can be made if Mallorys Tocino is notified before the order has been processed.
- If the order has been dispatched for delivery, Mallorys Tocino reserves the right to refuse order cancellation.
- If your order is returned to our warehouse as it was undelivered, unclaimed, or refused, our team will get in touch to resolve the issue.
- If the parcel was returned due to a mistake in the address provided or unclaimed items, there will be a fee to reship the item to you.